ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

911 GT3 RS Track Day Fun (Pics)

Out playing at Castle Combe today, god I love these cars, the driver of the Orange one was seriously shifting...

For those that know Combe, the first few with the splitters up high are them cresting Avon Rise, leading down to the ones at the bottom where they are almost scraping the tarmac heading out of Avon Rise into Quarry.

147657777-L.jpg

147657771-L.jpg

147657706-L.jpg

147657703-L.jpg

147657767-L.jpg

147657825-L.jpg

147657717-L.jpg

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
That's the fastest part of the circuit Chris...and you still get pictures like that :D

I so need you to come photgraph me for a day at Goodwood.

Tell me what you need to make it worth your while? It'll be more than worth it in my opinion.

That's the fastest part of the circuit Chris...and you still get pictures like that :D

pmsl, I couldn't figure it out for a while but I didn't get as many keepers as usual (100 out of 400, pretty shocking, and even those I've shown here aren't perfect), I was wondering what I did wrong and then just before I read your post I realised I was spent the day at the fastest point of the circuit!

I've been told that a GT3 RS could easily be at 130-140mph at that point (The Audi A4 in the CC Saloon Car Championship hits 150), they were certainly shifting.

I so need you to come photgraph me for a day at Goodwood.

Tell me what you need to make it worth your while? It'll be more than worth it in my opinion.

Just cost really (petrol), I do it for fun. Is there perimeter access at Goodwood for spectators/photographers on a normal track day? I know Combe is very open in that anyone can just turn up and spectate if they like, but I've always wondered about other circuits.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Definitely 130-140 for them into Avon Rise. I'm normally approaching 120 before I'm on the brakes at that point.

Goodwood's freely open, and there's a perimeter track you could technically drive around the outside to get to any good points. Not seen anyone do so, but it would save your legs LOL

An orange one
i absolutely love the black one with orange bits

fred...you need to do that with your vee...orange wheels and pods! :)