ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'99 Clio Alloys

mk2 ph1
I have just purchased a 1999 Clio and the tires are shameful! I need to purchase a set of alloys. Any suggestions? :star:

Leon Cupra R 225
tires are shameful so you want alloys? :S 2 birds with 1 stone yes maybe but cheap toyo's will do a great job in the short term

mk2 ph1
tires are shameful so you want alloys? :S 2 birds with 1 stone yes maybe but cheap toyo's will do a great job in the short term
Granted. My wording was appalling.

In actual fact, I need both tires and alloys!

I need a good looking set that will last at least a couple of years.

Leon Cupra R 225
lol don't matter mate we all make mistakes!

try the parts for sale section on here, or ebay as you'll most likely be able to find a decent set on there. dynamique alloys should fit your car if Im correct. 2nd hand you can find good sets as ppl upgrade to OZ's etc... have a butchers :)

mk2 ph1
Just bringing this back up!

I still need to find a full set of alloys WITH tires for under £500.

Any suggestions? Links to purchase?

1.2 16v Dynamique.
Im saw four F1 alloys for sale on a thread here last night. They were in pretty good condition and needed 2 tyres. Think he was asking £150. Would look nice on a PH1