ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A big thank you to members who....

A big thank you to all the guys that posted on my boards regarding things to look out for when buying a ph1 172. I picked mine up last night and she’s mint!

So cheers guys!!!!!!

nice one. hope you got a beauty

She’s mint! The guy too real care of her, Full Renault service, and he kept every single bit of paper too. Hardly a mark on her, 56k and goes like stink. Had 43mpg bring her back from Essex last night so engines in good nick too.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
congrats still rmeeber my first drive back in one happy days.

where abouts in leicester you from?

43mpg, do better you must young padwan! lol

Had 46.7 from Essex to Northampton services and then hada play with a 106 gti on way back to Leicester and then obliterated a Zetec S of the lights just before my village and it brought it down to 43 lol! Worth it tho to see guys face at the next lights lol!

congrats still rmeeber my first drive back in one happy days.

where abouts in leicester you from?

Yeah was beeming cuz the car was mint and the price was a steel!

Enderby, get to speed past the Police HQ everyday, that always puts a smile on my face!

Lots of Alfas
Will have to keep a look out for you. I work in Narborough and have a red one. I go through enderby all the time.