Tigger Car "Navy" N17 TWO Sep 9, 2006 #1 I've been having a lot of fun stripping the car out to get dynamat in but then I hit a small problem :dapprove: The screw that secures the passenger front seatbelt has a "ringed head" on it How on earth can I get that out?
I've been having a lot of fun stripping the car out to get dynamat in but then I hit a small problem :dapprove: The screw that secures the passenger front seatbelt has a "ringed head" on it How on earth can I get that out?
Djw John Scotland - South ClioSport Area Rep Car Not a clio :( Sep 9, 2006 #4 Yeah t40 or t45 cant remember which off the top of my head
B Brown. Sep 10, 2006 #6 i didnt have the right sixe tork, so i used eagle beak pliers, or pipe wrenches, buthchering may take place if ya not carefull
i didnt have the right sixe tork, so i used eagle beak pliers, or pipe wrenches, buthchering may take place if ya not carefull