ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Cold and Frosty Morning - Standard Wheels Back On

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Picked up a set of standard wheels for a good price, so on they went, man i love wheels!lol!

Few snaps on way to work, car isnt clean etc and wont be till next year but such is english winter life :p

edit2.jpg

edit3.jpg

edit1.jpg

edit5.jpg

edit4.jpg

edit.jpg

cheers

Ben

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks superb as ever Ben. How many bloody wheels do you have though?!

Set of clean plates and it would be perfect :eek:

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
cheers lads, I do like it on these wheels, will be bob on for the winter!

Luke mate, I have 7 sets I think :eek: rofl! and yes new plates are on my list, fear not!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
no chance!

list of stuff to do now is simply add the cooksport springs and remove coilies, add some 10-15mm spacers,stick on the whiteline and powdercoat some parts to tidy it all up :)

oh and I may have another centre section made up for the yozza with another box in it, quieten it down a bit :)

no chance!

list of stuff to do now is simply add the cooksport springs and remove coilies, add some 10-15mm spacers,stick on the whiteline and powdercoat some parts to tidy it all up :)

oh and I may have another centre section made up for the yozza with another box in it, quieten it down a bit :)

Thats going back, not making progress :p

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Selling any of the wheels? :rasp:
Removing the coilovers?
Do we have a price? ;)

So many questions!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
cheers folks :)

Tunst - only wheels I have left for sale are the silver superleggera, set of 5, if your genuinely interested let me know! coilovers are coming off and will be for sale as well once I assess condition etc

Ben

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
oh and just noticed, I should of cropped the 5th pic down, poor effort on left side interference ;)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
cheers folks :)

Tunst - only wheels I have left for sale are the silver superleggera, set of 5, if your genuinely interested let me know! coilovers are coming off and will be for sale as well once I assess condition etc

Ben

May consider the wheels in the new year and the coilovers... Depending if they fit my cup..