ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A couple from the showroom (Cars)

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
Just a couple of shots I took in the showroom at work.
Still getting to grips with the new D80. Found it hard to get the right balance in a brightly lit showroom with a south facing window at 1PM.
Any tips on how to improve taking images when it's very bright would be welcome. I was using the kit 18 - 135mm lens with a Jessops polorising filter.

Clio Estate

Clio2.jpg

Twingo RS

Twingo.jpg

Fiat Panda 100hp
as above twingo looks really good.

if its too bright, stick it in M mode and put the shutter up a little.

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
Both images were taken in M mode using various combinations. These were the "BEST" two and I have also had a play with them both in "Bibble Lite" Free trial version.

Maybe i just need to take them earlier or later in the day to avoid the harshness of the sun streaming throught the window?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
what white ballance are you using?? also what iso? tbh aslong as your not shooting in to DIRECT sunlight, you should be ok... remember to get best results unless your looking to get a sillouette you shoot with the sun behind you... also what metering were you using??