ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A couple of lunchtime pics

RB One Eight Two
Just a couple of pics taken this lunchtime in the sun. I know its dirty, it will be getting a good clean on Saturday morning :)

Cheers

Ash

5370263758_cf570fefd9_z.jpg

5370264358_df342a9cfd_z.jpg

5370265618_4a562bca33_z.jpg

5370264968_0c5d30a7bc_z.jpg

RB 182 Gordini
Looks nice Ash, nice example of the best colour you can get :)

One questions tho..............where are the Gordini strips??

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Super tidy that mate, whats suspension is it running? Another thread to make me think silver 182 alloys are better than the cup anthracite ones

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Looks like mine circa 18 months ago. Really miss how the silver wheels made the rest of the car look brighter

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Love it mate. One of the best RB's imo, ironic that the non-cupped wheels now make it more individual :)

Lol at being dirty though, I wish mine was that clean atm!

RB One Eight Two
In the bin, where they belong ;) lol

Love it, as per!

You know it mate ;) It didn't come with stripes, I much prefer RB without to be fair.

Super tidy that mate, whats suspension is it running?

Ktec Coilovers :)

whats with the gaffa tape on fogs

Basically, I hit a pheasant and it smashed the drivers side fog light and I havn't got round to replacing it yet. So just covered them with duck tape so that the majority of water didn't get it. Thinking about blanking the fogs, as I quite like it as it is...

I wouldn't exactly say it's dirty...!

Looks stunning...!!

Cheers mate ;) I'm abit of an OCD freak, tiny little bit of dirt on it and its filthy to me haha

Love it mate. One of the best RB's imo, ironic that the non-cupped wheels now make it more individual :)

Wow, cheers mate. Its not looking its best at the minute after the cr*ppy weather recently, needs a good detail and machine polish then going to get the wheels refurbed....in silver. Hopefully by FCS it will be looking at its best again ;)

RB One Eight Two
It will be getting a good going over saturday morning mate, weather depending. Weather isn't looking too clever...

F56 MINI Cooper S
Joking mate lol. Ive got some collonite 476 on the way, reviews sound good - hope it does the business!

RB One Eight Two
Afraid not mate, looks like its going to be yet again, wet! Fed up with it now, just want some dry roads! Good stuff, you will have to let me know what its like...