ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A couple of pics of the Flamer before it gets tucked away for the summer...

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I use my bike (the SV in the last pic) to commute and my wife has a car, so the Clio is going to be kept in the garage until I need it again (when it snows).

The SV is also going (just ordered a ER6-F) as well, so I thought I would grab a couple of pictures of them together.

During the summer, the wheels on the Clio are going Gloss Black, so it will be a little different when it comes back out.

*EDIT* I didn't realise the pics were quit as dark as they are (oops).

dd12272a.jpg

659021b0.jpg

6a40f0a9.jpg

Stripped yozza'd cup
Until just now, I have no idea that they made Flame Red phase 2's. Where have I been? lol

Looks nice though! Black wheels will look great.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols the only person I know that garages a car for the summer! :eek:

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I do get how odd it is that I garage a car for the summer, but I really don't need it for the next few months.

I could sell it and buy a cheaper car for winter use, but I owe nothing on the Clio, I like it, and they aren't selling for much so it's probably not worth selling.