ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A favour needed pretty please

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Afternoon Gents (and Ellen),

Just wondering whether anyone could possibly do me a massive favour at all please? Do any of you lovely people that are localish to Reading have any spare Renault wheels just lying there that I could borrow for an indefinate amount of time please please? It shouldn't be for longer than a few weeks.

I'm not fussed about size, whether they all match or even if they all have legal tyres; I just need something for it to stand on so I can sell my Turini's. The car won't be going anywhere.

I offer a box of Peroni in exchange. :D

Cheers in advance,

Luke.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Axle stands, I have some you can borrow mate? Alternatively, I have a spare wheel you can borrow, but only the one spare. If 3 others have spares you're made....

K4M ph2
if your willing to travel ive got 4 dynamique wheels just sat here with decent tyres on, im in no rush to shift them. i am in chichester though?

RS 189.9
Pretty sure i have a spare lying around too? If you can find 2 more you are on to a winner :)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
If needs be I can pick up the wheels from Youngstown for you Luke.

I head between Fareham and Bracknell ever so often!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Sorry guys, I've been away all weekend.

Thanks everyone for the offers, I think I'm sorted now though.

Cheers all :)