ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few desktop images...

Been working on some of these again lately, as the last round was quite successful in getting some of my togging noticed after submitting them to a few wallpaper sites.

Thoughts/ideas most welcome, particularly on layout of the images and how that fits with how people organise their desktops. Resolution isn't such as an issue as they have to be submitted as maximum size for widescreen and 4:3 anyway, but if people are after a specific resolution I'm more than happy to supply.

Select a resolution, click a thumbnail on the left, hover over the main pic on the right and click 'Save Photo'

http://chrisharrison.smugmug.com/Projects/385936

A few of my faves...

530686275_GXtUq-L.jpg

530686816_otJQv-L.jpg

530671552_GFekC-L.jpg

By the by, specifically not posted in the Photography section as I'm more interested in how they work as desktops, not photos!

Last edited:
Top one has been my and my mums desktop since you first posted it.

Then she asks why I cant take pics like that :dapprove:

Fiat Panda 100hp
Top one has been my and my mums desktop since you first posted it.

Then she asks why I cant take pics like that :dapprove:

Sure you could, just need to go to NYC. ;)

All amazing Chris. I had your NYC Brooklyn Bridge one as my wall paper for months, as did colleagues and friends lol.

I love how bright Times Square is.

I have Britney for backgrounds, I save your NY magic for my h'actual wall! ::D

Bumder With A Buffer
Nice to see all the docks, theme and sidebar working for you mate ! You follow my youtube tutorial for the sidebar?

Yes fella I did thanks a lot. I already had rocketdock and crystal xp for the vista skin but couldnt get the sidebar for s**t... got it working now.. although still having probs with it not running at startup... it just hangs in my process tree and i have to kill it and restart the app.

Cheers for the help though :)

Artic Blime 182
Those pics are good bud, just had a look at your website there are some really good pics on there to.

:)