ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few helicopter photos

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
great sailing airfield, about 30mins ago.

someone i made something for came to pick it up in his helcopter!!

Image00005.jpg

Image00001.jpg

Image00002.jpg

Image00003.jpg

Image00004.jpg

Image00006.jpg

Image00007.jpg

Image00008.jpg

Image00009.jpg

Image00010.jpg

Image00011.jpg

Image00012.jpg

Image00013.jpg

Image00014.jpg

Image00015.jpg

Cupra
Some guy came to pick up a laser beam in a helicopter.. was it Doctor Evil? I heard he was after a fricking laser beam for his sharks.

You have some nice shots where the sun was behind you but the ones with the chopper in the air are blown out as the camera has metered off the sky and not the subject. You can try spot metering should you find yourself in the same situation again.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
spotting it is one thing, correcting it is another??

yeah it was a laser as it goes LOL

Cupra
Spot metering as opposed to evaluative or whatever Nikon calls it. It meters off the central focal point and ignores the rest of the frame.

I have four (i think) different metering modes on my camera, I am sure that there are probably a couple to choose from on yours.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Spot metering as opposed to evaluative or whatever Nikon calls it. It meters off the central focal point and ignores the rest of the frame.

I have four (i think) different metering modes on my camera, I am sure that there are probably a couple to choose from on yours.

ok thanks ill have a little play later

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Like the first few.

Not sure on the later ones, would have liked to see more motion in the blades. Really not a fan of Blades looking still.

IMO OFC!