ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few night pics

1.2 Dynamique billabong
just a couple of snaps, decided to try some night pics yesterday.
1-29.jpg

2-29.jpg

3-27.jpg

4-19.jpg

5-18.jpg

then two random edits, was just messing about
3edit.jpg

5edit.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ah the good old Winnersh location! Where's the one of the motorway taken at mate?

Great shots!

White APE
These taken by Showcase in Winnersh?

How did you do the last 2? they look awesome.

Fantastic stuff, you got lucky with some fast cloud movement as well by the looks of things, really adds to the effect in the first two shots.

I love #2 from a pure photography perspective, really great shot. #6 is just brilliant and very unique, how?!

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Ah the good old Winnersh location! Where's the one of the motorway taken at mate?

Great shots!

thanks mate yup cant beat it lol, the motorway one was shot from the bridge at the end of cutbush lane

Fantastic stuff, you got lucky with some fast cloud movement as well by the looks of things, really adds to the effect in the first two shots.

I love #2 from a pure photography perspective, really great shot. #6 is just brilliant and very unique, how?!

thanks mate, yeah it was really cloudy and i thought it might ruin the pics but with a 20second exposure which some of them had it actually looked quite cool.

on shot 6 i just painted on some lines, changed the blending mode to screen i think then to do the curved bit go to filters> distort> twirl
job done :cool:

1.8 Civic EX
thanks mate yup cant beat it lol, the motorway one was shot from the bridge at the end of cutbush lane

thanks mate, yeah it was really cloudy and i thought it might ruin the pics but with a 20second exposure which some of them had it actually looked quite cool.

on shot 6 i just painted on some lines, changed the blending mode to screen i think then to do the curved bit go to filters> distort> twirl
job done
:cool:

aaaaaaaaaaaaah lol i was trying to work out how you did that but the lines you twirled were put on after taking the pic rather than twirling the ones actually made byt the cars going past...very clever :approve: