ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics from dartmoor

Golf GT TDI
Had the 172 a year now so gave it a clean and headed to the moors with a few friends, had a great day not many road pics as i was to busy driving:cool:

anyway here they are

DSC00627.jpg

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00639.jpg

DSC00632.jpg

DSC00631.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00629.jpg

DSC00630.jpg

DSC00628.jpg

DSC00635.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

had a bite to eat aswell:cool:

DSC00641.jpg

Mondeo TDCI 130
Good pics!!! Glad the cup's still upto scratch!!! I am sure it never looked that good when it was mine!!!

BG 182 FF
great pics all the motors and bike look top, the sheep however looks like its had better days :)

Renaultsport
Good pics!!! Glad the cup's still upto scratch!!! I am sure it never looked that good when it was mine!!!

ha ha its only been washed once since i picked it up, theres so much polish on it the dirt runs off!

ill get my pics up in a min, there was nearly another unlucky sheep which wanted a closer look at the cup! thank god for brembos! :cool:

Never above 25mpg
Either you ate it or raped it to death...

Dartmoor's a lovely place. North Hessary Tor near Princetown is my favourite location.

Some great pics there :)

Is that red Brembo's a see on the cup ?

If what are they off of and were they easy to fit ?

Mondeo TDCI 130
Paul save some £££ and get a private plate for it!! Needs it imo!

Still looks awesome though!

PS : Windscreen needs cleaning! ;)

Mondeo TDCI 130
The brakes were designed for a trophy, made by a company called Godspeed brakes! I Spaced them to fit the cup!

But they aint cheap, i paid £300 from memory for them, then had them re built, then new discs at £300'ish for a pair!

They are awesome though!

Renaultsport
Paul save some £££ and get a private plate for it!! Needs it imo!

Still looks awesome though!

PS : Windscreen needs cleaning! ;)

yea i have been thinking about a private plate! just not sure what to get yet!

ha ha yea i seemed to attract a few bugs for some reason! :cool: the brembos are awesome but press the pedal to hard and your heading for the windscreen lol