ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics of daves 182...

172 phaseII
Help give it a good clean at the start of the week, heres a few pics from after

daves_182001.gif

daves_182008.gif

daves_182011.gif

daves_182021.gif

daves_182024.gif

daves_182041.gif

Chocolate Bar™
something about it which makes it look very nice indeed.

has it been PC'd, or is it hand done

monaco blue 172 ..
sorry if its a stupid question but only had a clio sport for 2 mnths, but are they standard wheels ? look a lot better than the standard things i got on ...(172 mkII )

Monaco 172 2/468
marksman said:
sorry if its a stupid question but only had a clio sport for 2 mnths, but are they standard wheels ? look a lot better than the standard things i got on ...(172 mkII )

They are standard on 182's aye

oooh lovely colour that, very nice :cool:

yeah mate the 172 came with different wheels to the 182... car looks nice mate, but photos dont seem to do racing blue or artic blue any justice... much nicer in the flesh!

monaco blue 172 ..
Ibanezman said:
They are standard on 182's aye

oooh lovely colour that, very nice :cool:
are they easy to come by or will i be looking forever ???wouldnt mind a set of those :eek:

M2 Competition
marksman said:
are they easy to come by or will i be looking forever ???wouldnt mind a set of those :eek:

Get yours refurbed in the same colour (its called anthracite) and will look just as smart mate.

172 phaseII
Nick_R182 said:
Nice pics dude. where were they taken? Give me a ring over the weekend when you in mate.

farford leys ~(sp), up by waddesdon manor..

Will do working both das probably, but do you remember sadie??? she want to go mk or watford on saturday... give u a call if i do mate.

monaco blue 172 ..
rex said:
Get yours refurbed in the same colour (its called anthracite) and will look just as smart mate.
might consider that im a painter by trade so could do them myself i suppose ......

RenaultSport clio 18
they r pics of my car. i am geting bored of it now so wanna buy sumin else prob a vxr astra or evo, i am only 20 so hard 2 get the insurance though