ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics of the new Clio

Clio V6
Went all the way to Edinburgh for her but very happy. Here she is after a good clean at the weekend and some Photoshopping by my very talented Girlfriend :)

SP55VRVBW2SJPhotography.jpg

SP55VRVBWSJPhotography.jpg

SP55VRVBW1SJPhotography.jpg

Clio V6
Thanks all :)

It cost just over £14k which, in my opinion, is reasonable for a 55 reg with 25k miles on the clock. The cambelt needs doing in the next 12 months so will be saving up for a hit around that time!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Awesome. Iirc from recent threads, that's worth 19k with the belts done ;). Enjoy.

182+1.5DCI+S2000
Awesome. Iirc from recent threads, that's worth 19k with the belts done ;). Enjoy.

!! 19k with belts done :eek: i would enjoy it for afew months get belts done clean it up and sell :rasp: tbh.

but... then again i would most probs be tooo attached to it :eek:

Clio V6
!! 19k with belts done :eek: i would enjoy it for afew months get belts done clean it up and sell :rasp: tbh.

but... then again i would most probs be tooo attached to it :eek:

Haha, I love my Vees but I think I paid the going rate for it so no money to be made unfortunately. Whilst I didn't agree with the asking price of the Vee that you're mentioning, I have no problem with people asking what they want for their cars.

Don't think I'll be selling this one anytime soon, got lots of small things planned for it to get it back to perfect condition. Hopefully this, and the low mileage, will protect the value of it.

clio v6 mk2,
keep it in perfect condition,I.M.H.O. they will go up in value,
was 294 first reg in Dundee?(EdV6220)will you be;)(EdV6255)soon.;)

Clio V6
Yup the first owner was in Dundee. Got my forum name wrong to start with, should have been EdV6230 :lolup: