ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a few pics

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Made the most of the half decent weather over the weekend and took a few pics

1-28.jpg

10-9.jpg

2-28.jpg

3-26.jpg

6-14.jpg

7-14.jpg

9-12.jpg

4-18.jpg

5-17.jpg

and a few hdrs
IMG_5010_08_09_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_5020_18_19_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_5035_3_4_tonemapped.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Stunning as ever Jim!

Have u got any spacers on the rear wheels?... And im still wondering why u still got the 'sport' badge on the rear boot lid... ruins it for me :(

Ultra Red Clio 197
looking really well now! I remember when we were discussing methods for making an exhaust!! lol good job!

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Stunning as ever Jim!

Have u got any spacers on the rear wheels?... And im still wondering why u still got the 'sport' badge on the rear boot lid... ruins it for me :(

nope mate havent got spacers on the back, and yeah the sports badge was put on by the previous owner, not sure how it has been stuck on tbh, i will have a look later, hopefully its not as bodge as the other stuff the previous owner had done

cheers for the comments guys

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Stunning as ever Jim!

nope mate havent got spacers on the back, and yeah the sports badge was put on by the previous owner, not sure how it has been stuck on tbh, i will have a look later, hopefully its not as bodge as the other stuff the previous owner had done

cheers for the comments guys

Probably superglued on tbh then lol

1.2 Dynamique billabong
yeah :( already took me ages to get the gash ripspeed door sill trims off which he stuff on over the decent billabong ones

Cro

Meg'd r27
Might just be the pics but the sideskirts seem to lack any shine, looking good other than than!

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Might just be the pics but the sideskirts seem to lack any shine, looking good other than than!
yeah mate, its mainly the pics i think, i havent had a chance to porter cable the sideskirts yet though so that will help bring out the shine more like the front bumper etc

White APE
Ahhh cool. They dont actually look like 17's but i didnt think they made them in 16 which is why i had to ask. lol