ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pictures of the new car...

I ve only just worked out how to set the trip but I put £20 of VPower in yesterday and i ve done 80 miles and its coming up to the last notch on the gauge, I have been driving it like abit of a fruit cake, shocked someone in an ST170 though.

I gave it a detail when I got in from work, for those that sleep with a washmitt under their pillow:
-I washed it off as normal with Tesco Value car shampoo (dont knock it till you try it)
-Clayed it using Megs clay detailing system and quick detailer.
-Polished it using Autoglym SRP
Polished the windows using Autoglym glass polish
-Waxed it using Megs Carnauba wax.

hpim0300hr3.jpg

hpim0311ni3.jpg

hpim0314wf2.jpg

Black 133 Cup
Amazing little cars, absolutely loved mine when I had it :D Very similar in driving rawness as the 182, but without traction control.

Getting leather on them is pretty rare, not many with them specked in the UK and only ever just under 1000 in total registered in the 7 years made - I was the owner of the last black one ever.

Still miss it......

BTW, group insurance 11 ;)