ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few post CSF pics of the RB.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Noticed this place last year and wanted to get some pics here this year. We literally left CSF and these was taken within 10 mins of leaving, being just down the road from Blyton! Luckily the sun was out and the car was still clean :)

20160703_100236.jpg
20160703_100344.jpg
20160703_100426.jpg
20160703_100512.jpg
20160703_100707.jpg
20160703_100743.jpg

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Looks great mate, saw this on the FB group last night, nice photo location too! Was that on the left a bit further down the road? Noticed some old sheds.

Trophy, Flamer, BG
Saw this at CSF. Couldn't stop looking at it! Looked immaculate. What spoiler is on it? I noticed another clio with ph1 rear lights had the same spoiler too.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Saw this location when me and Dan left in the morning, wouldn't have minded pulling over for some pics but I was having a job concentrating on not dieing from my hangover whilst trying to drive.

Good to meet you and your other half as well mate. I blame you two, or more specifically the Jager you brought, for my headache and hangover haha!

Oh, and when you get chance, drop me a link to your JustGiving/donations page and I'll fire some money over when I get paid, totally forgot to give you some at the weekend before you left.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great mate, saw this on the FB group last night, nice photo location too! Was that on the left a bit further down the road? Noticed some old sheds.

It was indeed. Literally passed the train tracks on the left hand side.

Saw this at CSF. Couldn't stop looking at it! Looked immaculate. What spoiler is on it? I noticed another clio with ph1 rear lights had the same spoiler too.

Thank you. I was looking over your way on Sunday morning when I was talking to the group to the left of you, at the 2 trophies which looked very nice. I was going to pop over to introduce myself and question you about the brembos, but I must resist big brake setup on this one!

Saw this location when me and Dan left in the morning, wouldn't have minded pulling over for some pics but I was having a job concentrating on not dieing from my hangover whilst trying to drive.

Good to meet you and your other half as well mate. I blame you two, or more specifically the Jager you brought, for my headache and hangover haha!

Oh, and when you get chance, drop me a link to your JustGiving/donations page and I'll fire some money over when I get paid, totally forgot to give you some at the weekend before you left.

Don't blame me, blame Emily for the bombs. I had nothing to do with that!

It was nice to meet you to Ethan, sorry EEEFFFAAANNN!! (Female Essex screeching voice!)

Thank you mate, that's very kind of you.

http://www.cliosport.net/threads/help-me-raise-money-and-awareness-for-prostate-cancer.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
:hearteyes::hearteyes:

Looks bloody fantastic mate. :up::up:

It would be perfect as "my wife's weekend car" (was going to say "toy" but far to many dirty minds on here)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Perfect mate. I would love to get mine sprayed in racing blue. Black gold now sucks ass