ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few small things...

Golf R soon...
Done a few things with the R32 since I bought her :)

- mk5 polo rear wiper
- Different plates
- Short aerial
- Milltek none resonating exhaust

Few phone pics from literally 5 minutes ago...

DSC02110.jpg

DSC02109.jpg

DSC02108.jpg

DSC02106.jpg

DSC02105.jpg

DSC02104.jpg

DSC02103.jpg

DSC02101.jpg

DSC02100.jpg

Any comments good or bad welcome! :)

Golf R soon...
Cars looks great, no fan of the plates though.

The plates I had on it before were nasty all water stained and dirty. At least with these that doesn't happen! :)

How come I never see any photos or your Vee, surely you must like showing it off ;)

Especially a rare illiad blue one!

Cars looks great, no fan of the plates though.

The plates I had on it before were nasty all water stained and dirty. At least with these that doesn't happen! :)

How come I never see any photos or your Vee, surely you must like showing it off ;)

Ah fair do's on the plates.

Pics of it are on here, i've not had time to take any pics recently though, plus most of the time the cars filthy as (I like it like that ;) )

Golf R soon...
what size are the exhaust tips?

Twin 4" Pipes, massive! :D

Ah fair do's on the plates.

Pics of it are on here, i've not had time to take any pics recently though, plus most of the time the cars filthy as (I like it like that ;) )

Get some new ones taken asap! I want to see it! :approve:

Golf R soon...
Just taken her out for a bit of a sound session so she is warm, got a video which I am uploading now...

Golf R soon...
Awesome is too small a word tbh... listen to that!!111!

I need new pants.

Once the rents are back from holiday I shall take a proper video, they have taken all the decent equipment :(

The sound is soo addictive, my mpg has suffered as a result :dapprove: