ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few snaps from Tel Aviv

Not long been back from Israel. Now I'm just chilling all day waiting for our staff xmas party tonight :)

Pretty cool place there, shame I didnt have longer to look around :(

DSC1690.jpg

DSC1713.jpg

DSC1729.jpg

DSC1744.jpg

More pics on my blog too: http://www.danfreemanphotography.com/2010/12/tel-aviv/

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lovely shots as usual Dan; really like the lighting and silhouettes in the last one.

Sounds like a really interesting job you have too mate, swap? ;)

Lovely shots as usual Dan; really like the lighting and silhouettes in the last one.

Sounds like a really interesting job you have too mate, swap? ;)

You wouldnt want to trust me.

106 days out of the country this year so far, and lost count how many flights. Just think of all that waiting and boredom :(

^lol at least that would give me something to do! ;)

I think the year total will be 112. But that includes days travelling out/in too, so not quite as bad.

Yeah, but those days are still wasted as such though aren't they.

I remember your thread a while ago about it, still considering a change?

Have you ever made any calendars with your pics? You've got a massive selection as you've been all over. Relatives love those types of presents! haha

Yeah, but those days are still wasted as such though aren't they.

I remember your thread a while ago about it, still considering a change?

Have you ever made any calendars with your pics? You've got a massive selection as you've been all over. Relatives love those types of presents! haha

Im happier at the moment, but I have another review in January.

Never thought about a calendar - tbh I dont do enough with my photos, I printed a load of from photobox about 4 months ago. They're still sitting in the package in my room :(