ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Good PDA?

Megane R26
I used a Dell Axim X50v for a short time (this has been proceeded by the X51v) and this was superb - if a little large

What will you be using it for?

Do you need Wi-Fi?

Prefer something sleeker and slim - or something that has a better screen?

I've had a SPV M500 for about 8months now, it's great, it's the same as an I-Mate Jam. It's about 75% of a normal sized PDA but has all of the same functions (no wifi, but you could get an SD wifi card) plus it is a damn decent phone to boot. I got so pissed off with having to carry a phone and a PDA, this is pretty damn good comprimise tbh.
Try going to www.expansys.com for some ideas of whats available.
Max

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ive got an HP iPAQ RX3715 cost me £160 on ebay refurbished by HP cant remember the cost new.

its got a VERY good screen, built in 1.2mp cammera for pics and videos, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Infra-red and even comes with VERY nice software that lets you set it up as a remote control for anything and has different rooms so if im in the living room it lists all the stuff i can do (cable box, TV, DVD player, VCR) and even lets you dim your room lights if your lights support it.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Ive got a jammin with wm5.....awesome phone/ppc same size as the original jam/m500

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
another good ppc pretty old now is an ipaq 4150 .......a few going on ebay