ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A lot of CSers at Players

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Good show i thought, was well worth the trek.

Spotted a RB182 by the entrance, silver 172, 172 cup, black 5dr semi 182 rep, a ph1 Monaco (?) 172 and a silver 172 with 182 style exhausts

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Really enjoyed the show as well. Apart from queuing for about an hour for food!
There was a ph1 v6 in the hanger, not sure if it was someone on here.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
True,forgot about that one.

Most of them had CS tax disc holders and decals so must be on here somewhere....

SQ5
Black 5dr semi rep is meetings from here.

I was parked a couple rows ahead on the grass, two silver 172's together. Mine supercharged and the other turboed.

SQ5
Thank you :eek:

It was right at the back, we arrived about 1030 and by then the show and shine bit was a mess.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Ah, I think we easily missed at least 35% of what was there tbh. Which was actually quite a nice change from a few shows we've done this year where we ran out of stuff to see after an hour or so.

Glad I grabbed a burger at 11ish as the queues were horrendous after that too.

SQ5
Yea we all said that, we didn't see all but missus was bored, I could of walked and seen each individual car.

We got food at 1230-1300 and the queues were big but quickly got some. And I was very impressed at the food price, usually paying £7-8 for sausage and chips, here was £3.50!

Astra H vxr
I was there in mine seen quiete a few clios there also :) wasn't too bad quiete enjoyed it spent quiete abit of time on the racing game at brands hatch track lol

Static Low
I was there. Traveled from Scotland with my crew. Black one in the hanger. My second time at the show, love it!