ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A ph-ew new pics...nowts changed

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_9817.gif

IMG_9820.gif

IMG_9825.jpg

comments welcome

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
cheers guys, Eskiisbest - i am really happy with how the paint came up, it is the same process i used on my monaco valver, SRP then EGP (lots of times) then Natty's blue ontop

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
cheers again people, this was only a really quick shoot as i was waiting for someone whilst they had an interview, cheers rich...lol, justine won't be happy.

awesome fella

any plans?

um not in a rush to do anything really mate, i had the modifying bug with the valver, i wanted to slow it with this. general tidying up at first.

de-denting on saturday
then in the near future the wing mirrors and front bumper to be sprayed
wheel refurb
some custom mats

thats the initial plans anyways

then i would like to work on the bay, get that looking really spangly and smart, other things i have considerd are coilovers but thats not a big rush,

then if i am going to properly mod it i think i will go euro, always really wanted to do that, but we will see

as said, no rush

Cleaner than Justines. Nice shots.

Tart

cheers again people, this was only a really quick shoot as i was waiting for someone whilst they had an interview, cheers rich...lol, justine won't be happy.

awesome fella

any plans?

um not in a rush to do anything really mate, i had the modifying bug with the valver, i wanted to slow it with this. general tidying up at first.

de-denting on saturday
then in the near future the wing mirrors and front bumper to be sprayed
wheel refurb
some custom mats

thats the initial plans anyways

then i would like to work on the bay, get that looking really spangly and smart, other things i have considerd are coilovers but thats not a big rush,

then if i am going to properly mod it i think i will go euro, always really wanted to do that, but we will see

as said, no rush

Wanker

Vee dub
Nice. Pics look like they lack a wee bit of clarity though dude.... maybe the light?

Good location though

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
justin....w**ker? whats that about...lol

Nice. Pics look like they lack a wee bit of clarity though dude.... maybe the light?

Good location though

maybe the light but i reckon that was fine, i think it is more the lack of a tripod, think i could have used a lower iso also.

dan i spose its better than the 11 year old snotter i had before..

on that note, the house looked good when i popped up the other day at the request of your mum.

all i can say is that she is utter filth

Vee dub
dude..... that was Darren dressed up as a woman....lol your missus wouldnt be happy!

honestly justin, your insults are pooooooor.....

^^ wtf?

Anyhow, nice pics Neil, love the last one especially. If I was to be critical, they are a little dark, but as you've mentioned they were without a tripod so that's acceptable :)

TeZ

Non RS : (
nice, But as TomS said no clarity to these, making a pic darker dosnt make it better.