ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a pic of my clio

1.4 clio rt
passed harewood house the other day so thought id drop in for a quick pic

IMG_6887.jpg

comments welcome :)

Nah just some back to black, maybe get ph2 side strips and colourcode the bullets, and id do the front diamond black.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
new splitter, CC sport lights maybe? and lower it more and itl be sweet

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Like the height, looks lower than standard but is still driveable i'm guessing? What's in lowered on?

I'd definately get some back to black on the plastic trim

clio mk2
Sure ive seen you knocking about before now.

Looks good, as mentioned dual optics would transform the front

ive been thinking about getting a set. do you need to make any mods to the wiring or anything first?

Last edited:

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
ive been thinking about getting a set. do you need to make any mods to the wiring or anything first?

There is a step my step guide in the guides section mate :) You will need to do a bit of re-wiring but its nothing too difficult! Im sure maybe even a closeby member could give you a hand or if you become really stuck get your local mechanic to fit them!

Nice level its lowered, what kind of springs you using?

1.4 clio rt
Sure ive seen you knocking about before now.

yea i think i might of seen you aswell, where abouts im not quite sure tho..

the black side strips hav got the marks on from my buffer, as much as i try i cant get the marks off. got some back to black which is ok at 1st, but then 20 minutes later its dried and the marks are back :(

yea i think i might of seen you aswell, where abouts im not quite sure tho..

the black side strips hav got the marks on from my buffer, as much as i try i cant get the marks off. got some back to black which is ok at 1st, but then 20 minutes later its dried and the marks are back :(

Try using a heat gun on your plastics (not enough to melt them though) That should bring them back looking good again.