ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A potentially stupid iTunes question

In iTunes on the PC (I'm using v10), how do you actually get to the various categories? i.e. if I want to go to the App Store and view the Reference category, how do you actually get there?

At the moment I just select an appropriate App, and once you're on the App page it shows the links along the top (such as 'App Store >> Reference >> ....), click the 'Reference' link and it actually takes you to the Reference category so you can view all Apps of that type and view the charts etc. There must be a quicker way though, surely?

Once you're in the iTunes store, there's the bar at the top. Which says Music - Tv - Films - App Store - Podcasts etc etc

If you hover over App Store, a little arrow appears just to the right of it, click that and a drop down box appears with the categories listed.

Stupid question part 2...if you buy a bunch of single tracks from an album, but then later use the 'complete album' feature, how do you merge the singles back into the album? I now have a 12 track album where the album itself only has 8 tracks, and the 4 singles remain completely seperate from it.