ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A question for Ph1 V6 owners.

PH1 V6
Currently my car has the small perspex engine cover, toying with the idea of removing the complete covers....both outer and inner.

I'd plan to get a complete perspex rear cover made, maybe a perspex bulkhead if needed. I think it may suit the way the car now looks.

Has anyone a picture of a Ph1 engine with all the covers removed? Just wondering how tidy things are under there or maybe if it was like a fat bird.....best left covered up......could have a look myself but it isn't a 5 minute job to get them off unless you have a leccy screwdriver, and I don't have a leccy screwdriver.

It looks pretty crap tbh. I've only ever had it all off when replacing the coil packs. But as yours looks like a Trophy series car you can probably get away with it.

PH1 V6
That's what I was thinking.
Not expecting things under there to be 100% neat and tidy but would prefer not to look a total bodge up.

There was a bloke from Bournemouth way with a blue one like mine, who had the perspex partition bit you mention, he had all of the Trophy series stuff on it too & it looked great. Not sure what it looked like in the back of his, but I imagine it'll be what yours will look like.

PH1 V6
There was a bloke from Bournemouth way with a blue one like mine, who had the perspex partition bit you mention, he had all of the Trophy series stuff on it too & it looked great. Not sure what it looked like in the back of his, but I imagine it'll be what yours will look like.

All sorted!!

It's amazing what you can find by doing a bit of digging around ?