ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a quick photoshop ?

Clio 2.0 182
Hi All,

I am asking if anybody with decent photoshop skills could photoshop the photo below for me? I would greatly appreciate it if somebody could colour code the bumpers, sidestrips and door handles for me please. Also black Alloys, a seperate photo of just the colour code and leave alloys as if.

i would be greatly appreciated.

Jordan.

1395259_589176051131376_834758468_n.jpg

Hi All,

I am asking if anybody with decent photoshop skills could photoshop the photo below for me? I would greatly appreciate it if somebody could colour code the bumpers, sidestrips and door handles for me please. Also black Alloys, a seperate photo of just the colour code and leave alloys as if.

i would be greatly appreciated.

Jordan.

1395259_589176051131376_834758468_n.jpg
define colour code

Audi A5
Well that's obvious isn't it? He wants someone to change the black trims to silver to match the car, I.e colour code.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I saw knuckles had replied and had to come in here. Haha!

On a serious note I'd leave it as it is, looks fine and you will probably just make it look tacky.

Maybe he wants to modify his current car guys?

Colour coding would look good inc door handles and maybe a new spoiler? I wouldn't bother reprinting your current wheels, but you might be able to pick up some cheap F1s or 172 alloys and refurb them and it would set the car off nicely :)