ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Quick Shoot with some Mates (Meg 230, Evo 5, Ibiza Boc, Mini & Ph1 Content.....)

SQ5
Took my camera out the other night, not taken it out in ages but got a few of us together to get some photos. Mate wanted some of his newly acquired Liquid Yellow R26 Megane, and My missus of her new Mini Cooper, and her brothers new Seat Ibiza Bocanegra.

I've posted pics of the Evo before, but not my new (5th Ph1 172 ;)) Anyway, a pick of the best photos, hopefully Flickr hasn't killed the quality too much, I dreaded using PB!

C+C All welcome, and would be nice to know if anyone recognises the Clio??

5428524845_40ab466107_b.jpg

All by dannyjroberts, on Flickr

5428545527_1147879362_b.jpg

5429130690_843edab72b_b.jpg

5429135878_e2352b5847_b.jpg

5428539301_e8d16f8f37_b.jpg

5428550873_38ec99bd5e_b.jpg

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Re: A Quick Shoot with some Mates (Meg 230, Evo 5, Ibiza Boc, Mini & Ph1 Content.....

opinions on the ibiza boch...we have one this week as a press car.

SQ5
Re: A Quick Shoot with some Mates (Meg 230, Evo 5, Ibiza Boc, Mini & Ph1 Content.....

opinions on the ibiza boch...we have one this week as a press car.

Awesome car, especially for a 1.4. Keeps up with the Megane 230 easily, has stage 1 Revo map, but has still only done a few thousand so still tight. DSG gearbox makes it a lot nicer, and makes it feel a lot quicker. Even for a standard car it sounds really grunty. Really impressed with it!

You broke the ph1 and bought another? Like the first pic :)

I've broken all my Ph1 for parts, easier than selling a a whole!

Suzuki Jimny

Stunning selection of cars!

Slow red one

I'd love some pics of mine with the megane:) come to a meet soon Danny!

Evo 6, E92 320d

These pics popped up on my FB the other day, all look very nice

Turbos.

Nice photos. The Seat doesn't look right to me. Wheels are too big and skinny. It is trying to look hard but has no stance to carry it off!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Awesome car, especially for a 1.4. Keeps up with the Megane 230 easily, has stage 1 Revo map, but has still only done a few thousand so still tight. DSG gearbox makes it a lot nicer, and makes it feel a lot quicker. Even for a standard car it sounds really grunty. Really impressed with it!

same TFSi engine as the fabia vrs and the polo, good little engine, not sure on the gearbox, haven't driven ours yet, unless they have done something crazy with the chassis i am going to guess its pretty similar to the fabia vrs i recently drove
great engines though aren't they

Golf GTD Mk7

I've broken all my Ph1 for parts, easier than selling a a whole!

I get that, but why sell the whole thing and buy the same? Why not just remove the sc? Just curious ;)

SQ5

I'd love some pics of mine with the megane:) come to a meet soon Danny!

Has there been any lol?!

Nice photos. The Seat doesn't look right to me. Wheels are too big and skinny. It is trying to look hard but has no stance to carry it off!

Were just waiting on some decent coilovers, I think lowered (as it sits very high) and 10mm in every corner it will look great. The stance is not a strong point.

same TFSi engine as the fabia vrs and the polo, good little engine, not sure on the gearbox, haven't driven ours yet, unless they have done something crazy with the chassis i am going to guess its pretty similar to the fabia vrs i recently drove
great engines though aren't they

It is a little bit boaty, mainly due to my previous comments, its very high. But the DSG and that engine is fantastic for some fun, and clearly for surprising people!

I get that, but why sell the whole thing and buy the same? Why not just remove the sc? Just curious ;)

I've only had 2 SC clios and 3 standardish I find really cheap 172's usually about £1k, this one cost me £1700 as its mint with FSH. It's mainly due to knowing I can have a cheap quick fun car, with all spare parts on hand in case anything goes wrong, and I know them inside out, so economically it makes sense if I do have problems. They're usually quite good, and I can just run them into the ground, although this one I think will get sold on as its a nice example apart from few body work issues, but I have spare panels ready to replace!

Slow red one

ye been 2 small one's hoping for a karting one next but need more people to come for that. If you do another photo sesh give me a text:)

SQ5

Were looking at getting some Sunday Day maybe, I'll let you know if we come out Norwich way if your not working ;)

clio 182 black /gold

Stunning line up :D.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Lovely pics...

320d

Stunning cars. Ph1 still looks great even with the modern stuff around it.

Swift Sport

I love those Boc... Bocca... Boccaneg... Boccaneg... Seats.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

The Seat is horrendous, but the rest are nice!

Mini Cooper S

Pics of Miss GCD?

The Seat is horrendous, but the rest are nice!

Sit down ;)
http://www.millteksport.com/index.cfm

Just an example of what can be done from stock! Interestingly, I was in the garage today getting new tires fitted...and while waiting, three people came in, stood and stared at the car and then made a point of coming up and saying what a lovely car it is...but, then again, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think the line up of cars in the pics all look well. Some nice shots.

SQ5

Pics of Miss GCD?

There pics M155 GCD on the first post ;) Pics of my girlfriend are in a thread here somewhere, you can work hard for it ;)

Sit down ;)
http://www.millteksport.com/index.cfm

Just an example of what can be done from stock! Interestingly, I was in the garage today getting new tires fitted...and while waiting, three people came in, stood and stared at the car and then made a point of coming up and saying what a lovely car it is...but, then again, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think the line up of cars in the pics all look well. Some nice shots.

Cheers, he's waiting patiently for the miltek ;)

Clio Sport 172

Mmmmm nice mini :)

Cheers, he's waiting patiently for the miltek ;)

Yip...as am I...really interested in Cat-Back. Also, Revo now have Stage 2 remap virtually ready. Awesome Gti are offering a cheap upgrade on the Revo for anyone who has Stage 1 ... your mate might well be interested to know ;)

Mini Cooper S

There pics M155 GCD on the first post ;) Pics of my girlfriend are in a thread here somewhere, you can work hard for it ;)

Sort her tail light out! And give it a good polish.

RB One Eight Two

That LY Meg is lovely, as is the Ph1.

If you do another photo sesh give me a text:)

Count me in...Where abouts you from danny?

SQ5

Near Bury St Eds