ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a shoot of some EXPENSIVE cars

02' PH1 172
There is this huge mall on the coast down here called the waterfront and they have this new car shop open called future exotics, so asked the ladys there if i could come take some pics and they said it was cool, so here is one ive done with so far, more to come..

F430

IMG_4423.jpg

D

dick

capetown ftw. if i could live anywhere id live there.

Is future exotics near the aston place down by the bus stops?

also... windhoek beer ftw. best lager ive had.

Last edited by a moderator:
  02' PH1 172

yep its right next door :) but only just opened up. Windhoek and lable are the sheeet!!

Thanks for the desktop jim :)

D

dick

yep its right next door :) but only just opened up. Windhoek and lable are the sheeet!!

ye thought it would have been. i remember missing my bus coz i was perving through the window.:approve:

02' PH1 172
Are you getting paid for these shots or are you just taking them for youre self? good work btw.

just for myself.. thanks for the props :)

swirl marks on the ferrari's front end!

dude, it was sad really, most of those cars have swirl marls all over them, and they are new!!

ye thought it would have been. i remember missing my bus coz i was perving through the window.:approve:

when were you down here dude?

D

dick

mm, when it was COLD!
september /october.

i was kind of tied down due to overland tour availiablity (kenya,uganda, tanzania, zanzibar, malawi, zambia, botswana, namibia, ..CT) was a f**king mission.

deffo going again when its hot though. i bet its very different.

i did find it very strange that one minute you're in the CBD, posh seafront houses with the f**king ride up the door coz ther too lazy to walk up the steps etc and a few miles down the road its like being in another world with the townships etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
  02' PH1 172
mm, when it was COLD!
september /october.

i was kind of tied down due to overland tour availiablity (kenya,uganda, tanzania, zanzibar, malawi, zambia, botswana, namibia, ..CT) was a f**king mission.

deffo going again when its hot though. i bet its very different.

i did find it very strange that one minute you're in the CBD, posh seafront houses with the f**king ride up the door coz ther too lazy to walk up the steps etc and a few miles down the road its like being in another world with the townships etc.

ye we got a bit of everything down here :)