ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Trophy you say

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  107 Track Car & C4
I can never understand why people don't clean there car's for picture's, definetly when it for sale photo's! The inside is disgraceful! :(

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FF Black 182
I havnt even got my 182 yet, and have only been looking at clios for a week.............and I know that's not a trophy, so come on pal save your self some embarrassment and edit the ad.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BG182FF
Annoys me how people stick things like that in the add, only to try and get more people to look at it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ibiza FR Edition
Not just the fact he hasn't cleaned it for pictures but the fact people can even be in their cars when they are that dirty for an extended period of time amazes me.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Coolant is so, SO low. It may even be empty.

There is mud all over the inside of the doors!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Superleggera'd Bean
Silver, boggo spec, dirty, exhaust mounts are shagged and the front end has been resprayed.

Steering wheel looks ok though.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RS172 Flamer
I'm having the same findings. Currently looking for a 172 Cup and the amount of standard 172s that are being advertised as cups are laughable. And it isn't like they have a cup spoiler or cup turinis etc, just bog standard. And there not even Iceberg Silver or Mondial Blue!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  cliosport 172 mk2
i paid 900 for mine lol and it is cammed and had a 182 lump put in but however had to put alot of time and money into it new this that and the other lol i want a flame red 182 was one on autotrader for 1146 however looked ragged