ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Weekends Hard Work

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
:D thanks for all the comment guys...good and bad :D .....i love it...the pink theme started out as a joke for a Ring trip but it kind of stuck hehe :D

Wont be at brands unfotunately :( ....not to drive anyway...might pop along and say Hi though in the afternoon.

Like it Maz !! lol.....might stick to anthracite turinis next though :D
Harnesses first though :D

I can't remember Fred, Steve...sm wrc (?) will know...wil find out and pm you.

hehe at the carpet...thats my bargain of the century hehe...can't remeber what its called, but ts a dark grey corded carpet from Carpet Right LOL:eek:....I bought waaaaaay too much but it looks great close up and matches the interior perfectly :D

Spa was fantastic fun, if you get the chance its a must ! :D

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
I'm thinking pink side badges would look good too...:eek:...i've gone this far...might aswell go all the way hehehe

I have more pics to post up later of something else we fitted but it was getting too dark to take pics of it....:D

Yeah i got the ring stickers while i was there, side ones will be coming off soon though to make way for something else ;) hehe

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
^^ heehee

Anthracite turinis will look good...i think so anyway:D

more pics to follow later...

EP3 Civic Type R
That cage would look awesome in White.

The Pink theme and stripes are a no-no for me... shame, it's a nice motor and then Recaro's look great in it

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Glad you like babe. :) Love the seats though, such a massive improvement in both driving position and height. They offer so much more support its unreal. Certainly the right choice.

Car looked awesome following it to work this morning, even if I do say-so myself ;)

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
:D...you're star !! :D
I'm sure you are going to look great driving it too ;)...hehe

Renaultsport 220T
My Italian 2-door turbo charged coupe ;) as well as the 182 :D

Gardener.jpg

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
Hehe...Thank you :D :D....Next time you are wearing your pink shirt I'll take you out for a spin ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
u need a big f**k off hello kitty sticker for it!!!

oh and one of these :D

pinkgearknob500.jpg

now u just have to stop driving like a granny and use it propperly lol.

Mountune Tractor
Each to their own......
Just makes me laugh when a lady 'chavs her car up' and not a bloke - suddenly all the blokes love it instead of slating it to the ground. Odd.
The pink stripes totally ruin it imo but everything else isn't too bad.

al

ST on the way...
Each to their own......
Just makes me laugh when a lady 'chavs her car up' and not a bloke - suddenly all the blokes love it instead of slating it to the ground. Odd.

It's called "being polite" which a lot of people these days don't seem to grasp :S

Looks pretty funky to me!! :approve:

Mountune Tractor
Each to their own......

It's called "being polite" which a lot of people these days don't seem to grasp :S

Looks pretty funky to me!! :approve:

I am always polite on this site. I am simply pointing out facts........If it was a blokes car everybody would be slating it. You have proved my point.