ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A year on ..

Renaultsport 220T
Cracking pics Maz!

Especially the one at Druids. I have another pic of you at Brands, want me to post it?

;)

Rally bus
hey Maz I got quite excited yesterday, I saw a car with MAZ plate coming towards me... sadly it was a Mazda MX3 and wasn't 6448 :dapprove:

Rally bus
Maz said:
aww bless, I have told you to get to a meet Gary ;)

I would do but you keep organising them when I'm at rallies :dapprove:

I'll have a mini-meet with him that I pass every morning. Except I can't remember his name on here oops.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
one word ... gorgeous!

Very nice 182 and very well looked after... nice 1

Maz

LY 200
^^ thank you :)

Gary, why don't you organise a mini meet in Warringotn when your free ?? ;) problem solved

Rally bus
Maz said:
Gary, why don't you organise a mini meet in Warringotn when your free ?? ;) problem solved

cos I'd have to wash my car

and nobody would turn up

plus I'm very unsociable ;)

Monaco Blue Mk2
Pah, was better before you got your hands on it...

only joking!! Looks ace. Wheels really make it, was worth the money.

Maz

LY 200
^^ ah cheers, I didn't have a clue what he was on about, yeah I look forward to seeing them too, just need to rob a bank or something.. :)

Maz

LY 200
Cheers guys, not been able to drive her for over a week so gave her a good warm up last night hehe

Maz

LY 200
^^ thanks :)

handsyboy said:
Maz what exhaust is that?
Dan

Its a cat back magnex, wouldn't go there if I were you, I am on my thrid system and still not 100% happy with the fit :dapprove:

Megane R26
Very nice Marie. Go for the engine work :evil:

Sarah I supplied Maz with the cover, got it off ebay, i'll have a look see if I can find them. (Glad you got it fitted Marie :approve: )

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
nice progress, not sure on the red engine cover but in all fairness it looks super on the outside. the wheels and exhaust set it off a treat!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Having a car for a year..... that is something I have only achieved once.... haha

Stunning. Will always have some good memories of the little b**ch.:)

Orange 182
Lovely car missus!

I actually like all of your 'subtle' mods, particularly the engine bay looks which is a bit different but looks really smart.

Only bad thing I can say about ur car is that it makes me want my Arctic 182 back again! ;)