ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abandoned ship pics

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
My and my mate took a day off work on monday and took a random day trip to wales

spotted a ship from the road and went to investige

IMG_3742.gif

IMG_3746.gif

IMG_3747.gif

IMG_3749.gif

IMG_3753.gif

IMG_3754.jpg

IMG_3755.gif

IMG_3737.jpg

IMG_3727.jpg

IMG_3724.jpg

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
ah I know that ship, near a market and abakhan and those last two pics are Rhyl (my hometown)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
yeah , seen quite abit about it when i typed it in, well random, id love to get inside, it was well ontop even getting upto it

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Bloody hell, creepy that. I can actually see a guy in some of the pics!! OMGHOSTZ.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Cool pics, but fail for not getting onboard!

28 Days Later is a bit lacking in content too... shame.

there was zero way of getting into it, even if you smashed a window i dont think we would have been able to, not that i would ever cause damage,

more razor wire than ive ever seen, i got caught a few times lol

FF RB 182
quite scary, couldn't be near that. Would actually freak me out! Don't like being near HUGE things like that :S

Thats on 28 days later. Watch out its owned by pikeys who 'store' stuff in there for some clothing company.

Nasty f*****s by all accounts.

Cupra
Wow, would love to have a nosey around something like that.

I found an old WWII bunker in the sand dunes near us at the weekend. There are loads of them which were buried in sand after the way but somebody had done a bit of digging and broken it open.

Definitely going back for a proper nosy at some stage but need to find somebody to come with me as I don't fancy going down a tiny hole by myself.

The entrance:

3339164416_6844be6e49.png

A ANIMAL
Working?

Attachments

• broadwater_down20.jpg
    broadwater_down20.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 95
  • broadwater_down9.jpg
    broadwater_down9.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 74
  • broadwater_down3.jpg
    broadwater_down3.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 79
  • broadwater_down2.jpg
    broadwater_down2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 86
  • broadwater_down1.jpg
    broadwater_down1.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 67
  A ANIMAL
Yeah its a bit wet down there - 1st time we went in with a dingy but the roof line gets lower as the tunnells go down so had to go back - my friend Nick (the one in the water) had the waders so we sent him to the deepest bits - i just put my feet in plastic bags and got wet :( . It stinks down there as well.

Tried to go back down summer last year but it was about 5ft deep at the 1st entrance so couldn't get in.

Never above 25mpg
Love abandoned ships. Somebody posted pics of one in the black sea or something iirc?

Love a bit of the ole Titanic though too! (Not the film althouhg would like to have been on the set of it tbh)

Nice pics btw :D

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
urban explorers have been inside it, i've seen pics me and my mrs. went and had a gand at it a while back and then when i got back i searched around, found some pics from inside it etc.

Si

RS Clio 172
quite scary, couldn't be near that. Would actually freak me out! Don't like being near HUGE things like that :S

could make a quality joke here.. lol.

but i'm the same. i live right near the sea and freaks me out getting near big ships, at a low level anyway. i'm ok if i'm on board. lol.