ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

abs,airbag,serv and eng man lights on big time ideas needed!!?

172 turbo
hey know why all these lights are on car drives fine but eg

airbag went of driver side trigerd light then i replaced seat with bucket seats.
now the enginme man light of for de cat i can sort that but worst is abs light because of a sensor coroded.

ive been chatting to people alot of people say get the dash out and drill the light till it does the bulb in or can you just remove bulb? mot not a problem atm but want it all done properly will cost 1000s to replace spares etc please help? thanks

172 turbo
ye how do you take the dash bulbs out? what screws etc u got a website guide or is it in haynes, they all slide out the lights like one big panel? take it youve donme it before ?

172 turbo
leave what mate you know what i mean i want to take about 4 bulbs out if i can because i cnt turn them off or drill the fekers out lol ? ideas

Clio 172
Obviously if you've got lights on the dash, then you have a problem, get the problems fixed then the lights turned off... dont just take the bulbs out.

C

Cupster

Rite proply nd den I wll bovva to reed it and mbe ansa it 1c i reed it, like!

172 turbo
if uve got nothing good to say dont bother im asking for decent advice what to do and how to get acess to all the dash lights?