ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abs light etc

Hi got the abs light traction control light on and service light on also. Fix it once with brake pedal switch sensor and now it come back with revenge and won't go off. Haven't had chance to plug it in as guy at work away. Any ideas? I though maybe abs ring?

Hi got the abs light traction control light on and service light on also. Fix it once with brake pedal switch sensor and now it come back with revenge and won't go off. Haven't had chance to plug it in as guy at work away. Any ideas? I though maybe abs ring?

Could be ABS related. This happened to me a few months after changing the brake light sensor. Has a little nick in the ABS sensor wire.

image.jpeg

Is this suspect abs ring or sensor? Putting rear disc and pads on soon anyway what are the chances of fixing this

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Could be either from my experiences, the system is recognising a fault, hence you having the lights on, without having a look it's almost impossible to say whether the sensor or the abs ring is at fault

Could be either from my experiences, the system is recognising a fault, hence you having the lights on, without having a look it's almost impossible to say whether the sensor or the abs ring is at fault
I gotta replace disc and pads as the discs are heavily corroded so trail and error first :)

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Unfortunately Renault are the only place for abs sensors. My mechanic scoured all sources last week and had no joy. £124 it had to be.

Awks ok. Need to make sure it that then. I turn the ignition on and all the lights stay on and don't go off even when starting and running :/ on perminantly so I hoping this will solve the issue haha