ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abs, traction control and service light came on as i pulled away from traffic lights!

On the way to work this morn I stopped at some traffic lights and as I pulled away the ABS , traction control and service lights came on!?

I parked up when I got to work And turned the ignition off then, started it up and the lights didn't come on.

Does anybody know of what the problem could be?

Thanks
Jon

Artic Blue 182 FF
Re: Abs, traction control and service light came on as i pulled away from traffic lig

I had this I went into a car park the lights came up.. dash board looked like a christmas tree.. turned it all off did my shopping came back and the car was fine. Decided id jus go take it to a mates garage and have a look for a fault code. and sure enough logged was the steering wheel position sensor. I havent had the problem come up since.. that was 3 months ago.

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Re: Abs, traction control and service light came on as i pulled away from traffic lig

I have this too from time to time. What bulbs do you have in the back? I had mine checked by a mate who used to work for renault and he said no faults came up but suggested changing my LED bulbs to normal bulbs. Have done this now and not had the problem since, although it's so intermitent it may just be coincidence!