ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AC Pressure Switch?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
My AC isn't working, I slapped a code reader on it and had a fault for AC pressure switch.

Is this the right part? (Grey plug in the middle)
The copper wires were exposed for about 10mm out of the back of the plug which was quite alarming, I slapped some tape on as a temp measure.

20160110_151911_001_zpsrxfas2op.jpg

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
That grey switch in the pic is not the A/c pressure switch , but the Power assisted steering pressure switch .

My PAS switch is next to the PAS pump from memory, unless I've got my PAS and AC switches mixed up in my head?

172 Ph1
My PAS switch is next to the PAS pump from memory, unless I've got my PAS and AC switches mixed up in my head?

A/c pressure switch is located next to the left headlamp squeezed between the Rad. The small A/c pipe runs across the condenser and down to the drier . It's on that pipe .

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Me being special then.

Would explain the random spare plug I had flapping about working on my mates cup a few months back *doh*

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
That grey switch in the pic is not the A/c pressure switch , but the Power assisted steering pressure switch .

The pipe didn't look right tbh, but I was half hopeful it was the one as the wiring was kinda buggered (also it was easy access)

The AC pressure switch is down near the AC radiator i'm sure.

Fun times!
Can't see myself scrabbling around under the car to fix the AC in this weather :(