ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Accidental purchase

Astra (H) VXR
Just checked my eBay an I have accidentally won some coilovers for the Clio... Oh well.. They were up at £200, so stuck a best offer of £170 on and they have accepted... Silly me didn't realise that if it was accepted you had to buy them.. I though that was the start of negotiation.. Hahaha

Oh well... Lows here I come!

Astra (H) VXR
No i was sober which is the worst thing... They were some brand new raceland ones... I know they arent the best but I'm just after looks and it's only a daily driver round town... But now I'm wondering if I've paid too much also..

Astra (H) VXR
Hahaha I know... Never mind they are paid for now... Plus I got a bonus today when I rang British gas after changing company's to get a closing balance and they told me they owed me £400 hahaha..

Renault Clio RS182
Ebay and drink do NOT mix well! Last year after a good nights drinking my step dad woke up in the morning to find he had bought 3 kayaks...he doesnt even like water...

So i'm not the only one to do stupid things in the early hours of Sunday mornings....Thank goodness for that! :cool: haha

Astra (H) VXR
Not yet, still awaiting delivery.. Coming from holland so won't have them till next week.. But from reviews I have read for the price you pay they are supposed to be very good

Astra (H) VXR
After writing the above they have actually arrive today. So hopefully fitted before the week is out.