ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Accidental question

172 & 200 CUP
if an accident happened, but with no injuries, and with no details taken at the time, can it be claim at a later day?

it was a bump and only maybe a scratch was left on the bumper, the driver agreed if the scratch appears to be bad (the next day), i will only have to polish it out, and i have no problem with that! we exchanged mobile numbers, that's it!

is there anything he can do?

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
yea, he can decide he wants to claim within 14days of the accident and contact the 5-0 lol thell come to you and get details or he will arange it with you ... but after 14days he cant do anything

172 & 200 CUP
so he would have to contact me within 14days?
but doesn't he have to report it to the police on the spot if he were to claim?

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
yea ideal;ly, but he can contact the police within 14days buh chances are he wnt be able to claim n e way

172 & 200 CUP
lets hope so..........

there's no damage at all, maybe a scratch!
hope the 2 weeks go quicker without any unwanting phone calls!

thanks for that xxxic3xxx

Motorbikes
If its just a scratch surely the excess on his insurance would be more than the cost of the repair so there wouldnt be any point in claiming?

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
as said above some insurers are 24hrs... well most insurers are lol but i gave a worst case scanario m8 so i woldnty loose any sleep on it i mean realistically who claims thease days lol never worth loosing ncb or the excess insurers get you one way or another