ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Accord Type R in Motion

H22A7 Accord Type R
Got a few pics sent to me by a mate! This was on the way to Trax 2007! Happy days! :)

atrm1.jpg

atrm2.jpg

TypeRM1.jpg

I need to rig up a switch for the aerial!

H22A7 Accord Type R
never thought of it like that Ally! lol! Hows Derv life treating ya?? Still going well mate?

H22A7 Accord Type R
Ah, feel the love boys!!!!

Clart, those Xenons you got off ebay? 6000K ones? Around the £24 mark? were they decent enough? One of mine is going off-colour, gonna get some ordered for the service.

H22A7 Accord Type R
Shut it sunshine!!! ;) I wondered how long it would take.........now wait for the rest to follow....... lol

H22A7 Accord Type R
ach touch wood, it works fine. Think the last owner changed it prior to me buying it!

S2000
Nice pics, my old man had a normal accord 2.0 of the same age when I first passed my test - always wished he had got a type-r instead, lol.

I had forgotten how big the aerials were on them, my old man forgot to put his down when he went into a car wash once and I'm sure you can guess what happened.

never thought of it like that Ally! lol! Hows Derv life treating ya?? Still going well mate?

Doh, shouldn't have mentioned aerial, look what I started :rasp:

Enjoying the lazy diesel life, always going to miss vtec (yo) though.

H22A7 Accord Type R
John - I keep trying to get beat 106 but i believe it is no more!? haha

Ally, i wasnt being sarcastic (for once) buddy, it was a genuine question sir ! lol

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Ah, feel the love boys!!!!

Clart, those Xenons you got off ebay? 6000K ones? Around the £24 mark? were they decent enough? One of mine is going off-colour, gonna get some ordered for the service.

The ones i got were £9 on auction. They were from Japan, but were a proper bargain!

H22A7 Accord Type R
Nice one, everything go smoothly then? How was the colour of the 6000K compared to standard??? I dont think i want anything higher than 6000