ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

accoustic valve

It's below the passenger headlight.

It restricts inlet airflow on part-throttle and cold start, for a number of reasons.
 
It's below the passenger headlight.

It restricts inlet airflow on part-throttle and cold start, for a number of reasons.

would that make it sound abit like a (quiet) aeroplane noise..only heard when accelerating slowly with no radio?
 
There was a big thread over on the 182 trophy forum mate, renault confimed it was there purely to shut up induction roar lol, so took mine right out, cant say i noticed any diffrence, suppouse its saved some weight lol
 
Im taking mine out so i can run some better CAF's to my standard box with an ITG Panel Filter.
 
Can someone provide a picture or a guide, as I've searched and searched but only found threads similar to this one :(
 
just leave it on and relocate the feed mate,i took mine off and it made no difference,tbh the whole induction kit is a joke i had a bmc and it made my car poor,i put my original box back it,wow what a difference
 
I'd certainly like to give it a go having read the mixed reviews on here about it. What am I looking for, what will I need to disconnect it?!
 
I'd certainly like to give it a go having read the mixed reviews on here about it. What am I looking for, what will I need to disconnect it?!

it basically the pipe which feeds into the side of you standard airbox. the tube goes down just behind the passenger light. just pull it out of the airbox (there's no clip to break so dont be frightened to give it some force if necessary)
 
Back
Top