ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ace Cafe 19/08/13

Sprint 172
Just a few pics from last night Ace Cafe night. Great turnout and it was nice to talk to so many enthusiastic people.
DSC_0006_zps923e77c8.gif

DSC_0007_zps507ece15.gif

DSC_0009_zpsf12c940c.gif

DSC_0017_zps2684eec3.gif

DSC_0033_zps31973742.gif

DSC_0035_zps36b56f2d.gif

DSC_0032_zps5e19cd91.gif

DSC_0034_zpsae27016a.gif

DSC_0016_zpsed57b3ba.gif

Whose is that Blue Mk1 Vee ? Any more pics of it?

If I'd have remembered I'd have come along.. and parked next to it :approve:

It's owned by a guy call Kevin, he's a member of v6clio.net. There's also some more pics of it and the rest of the cars in the media section on v6clio.

It's owned by a guy call Kevin, he's a member of v6clio.net. There's also some more pics of it and the rest of the cars in the media section on v6clio.
I took a quick look, but I'm no longer registered on there so I couldn't find it. Can you hook me up with the link please ?

Also, what's with the Black & Nocturne Mk1's on there? were those cars originally Silver?

I took a quick look, but I'm no longer registered on there so I couldn't find it. Can you hook me up with the link please ?

Also, what's with the Black & Nocturne Mk1's on there? were those cars originally Silver?

can you see this page? http://v6clio.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=99&t=18834 if not ill see if i can post some pics on here.

Both the black and Nocture Phase 1's were originally silver. A few owners elected to change colour recently.

There were black and nocturne cars made ( I believe one Nocturne and 2 Black), but not sold to the public.

can you see this page? http://v6clio.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=99&t=18834 if not ill see if i can post some pics on here.

Both the black and Nocture Phase 1's were originally silver. A few owners elected to change colour recently.

There were black and nocturne cars made ( I believe one Nocturne and 2 Black), but not sold to the public.
No I can't see it, I just get the login screen :(

I guess the two real Black cars were prototypes or something? Who has them now ? What about the nocture one ?

I've seen the Pale Yellow one too, also someone local to me apparently has an Orange one, a few people have told me about it & claim it's real. I'm nit sure though (it too was probably Silver, or it might be a rep)

No I can't see it, I just get the login screen :(

I guess the two real Black cars were prototypes or something? Who has them now ? What about the nocture one ?

I've seen the Pale Yellow one too, also someone local to me apparently has an Orange one, a few people have told me about it & claim it's real. I'm nit sure though (it too was probably Silver, or it might be a rep)

1 of the black ones was the original t reg prototype (which is now in the renault flins collection), the other was a crash test car. There was 1 sunflower yellow crash test car too. I do not know where the nocturne is, likely in the Renault collection again.

There is a silver that has been sprayed in trophy saffron yellow (lovely car it is too!!) and there has been a few other sprayed ones, green, orange, white.. etc) but they were all originally silver.

The only non production phase one that has made it into public hands is TOM0001 - Tom Walkinshaws illiad blue ph1 with its bespoke interior. Which is apparantly now in Hong Kong.

heres the pics of the blue one from the ace:
IMG_1680_zps99327943.jpg

IMG_1683_zpscd0a61b4.jpg
IMG_1682_zpsff14eafa.jpg

IMG_1681_zps34ae9b5a.jpg

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
We should get a bit more organised and convoy it!

Should do really. Cant wait to get the v6 finished and down there.

Regarding the Nocturne v6 im not sure even if it exsists now. Im pretty sure it would have been tucked up in reno's vast collection but i have found no other pics apart from the motor show pics. It was a bit of a gamble when i decided to have mine Nocturne. I really wasnt sure what the colour looked like in the flesh on a curvy v6. Luckily for me it was exactly what i wanted although i hate trying to keep it clean.

172 cup
Was a good meet, bit gutted I turned up too late to get a space in the carpark. I'll have to get there a bit earlier next time

1 of the black ones was the original t reg prototype (which is now in the renault flins collection), the other was a crash test car. There was 1 sunflower yellow crash test car too. I do not know where the nocturne is, likely in the Renault collection again.

There is a silver that has been sprayed in trophy saffron yellow (lovely car it is too!!) and there has been a few other sprayed ones, green, orange, white.. etc) but they were all originally silver.

The only non production phase one that has made it into public hands is TOM0001 - Tom Walkinshaws illiad blue ph1 with its bespoke interior. Which is apparantly now in Hong Kong.

heres the pics of the blue one from the ace:
Thanks for the info. I might come along to the next one :)

I don't suppose you know the previous reg of the Blue car ? I'm wondering if I know of it, I know about five of the eight cars (inc mine)

You prob do know it. It used to be SY02 PJO & was also on D8 CRE for many years. #086.

I too know 5 of the 8!
I have reg plates of three more (4 including TOM0001), but dont have the plaque numbers to cross reference, so they may be duplicates.

You prob do know it. It used to be SY02 PJO & was also on D8 CRE for many years. #086.

I too know 5 of the 8!
I have reg plates of three more (4 including TOM0001), but dont have the plaque numbers to cross reference, so they may be duplicates.
I don't know of that car.

There's mine, SE 02 *** (currently V6 NOW)
The C11 ODW one which was on here.
The written off one on ebay, that one had a private plate on it.
V6 NSW, the modified one with trophy wheels.
One other one with about three miles on it that doesn't go out.

Then the TWR one.