ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ace Cafe - French Night 19th August

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
  Civic
Depends what the weather is like really. Some events are hit and miss in my experience.

cat171

ClioSport Club Member
I've been a couple of times. The road it's on is mega crappy! No fucker can drive. It's not a mission for me to get to but I hate driving there!

It's not a bad night though, get there early though as the car park fills up.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
I attended one of these a few years back, met quite a few members on here. All in all was a decent night.

cliocollins

ClioSport Club Member
  RB Clio 182
I'll probably give it a go. Pending the weather and time I get back to leave.

Will anyone else be going off here? Be good to meet a few people at the venue.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Stevej172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 ph1
Used to go years ago. French night was a lot quieter than the ford, Jap nights..... but then a lot less idiots doing burnouts on the road.

Will try to make it on Monday if I can

CKNOBoy

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I went to this for a few months. It's normally pretty dead with a couple of Meglios but normally 5 cars max.

If you're around London, drop me a message. Always good to have more Clio friends here.

cat171

ClioSport Club Member
That's a shame, it was rammed on the times I've been (several years ago though) a few Vee's there inc mine & some dudes who aren't on here. The usual RS Clios & Megs, plus loads of old old French stuff (Alpine's, Renault 4's, old Citroens etc)

Stevej172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 ph1
Yeah would say it was pretty busy when I went 2/3 years ago - so be a shame if its not that busy. But if you guys aren't busy Monday night least there will be 3 clios there (y) And I hope they still sell food or I will be upset!

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
  Civic
People being dicks/racing, burnouts etc is just part of Ace Culture and a reason why the bigger events are so huge. I remember going to a large one earlier in the year and two M4's were doing huge burnouts next to each other and then hit each other 🤣