ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ace Cafe - French Night 19th August

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Depends what the weather is like really. Some events are hit and miss in my experience.

I've been a couple of times. The road it's on is mega crappy! No fucker can drive. It's not a mission for me to get to but I hate driving there!

It's not a bad night though, get there early though as the car park fills up.

Clio 197
I attended one of these a few years back, met quite a few members on here. All in all was a decent night.

cliocollins

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB's RB & F56 jCW
I'll probably give it a go. Pending the weather and time I get back to leave.

Will anyone else be going off here? Be good to meet a few people at the venue.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Clio 172 ph1
Used to go years ago. French night was a lot quieter than the ford, Jap nights..... but then a lot less idiots doing burnouts on the road.

Will try to make it on Monday if I can

2004 Clio 182
I went to this for a few months. It's normally pretty dead with a couple of Meglios but normally 5 cars max.

If you're around London, drop me a message. Always good to have more Clio friends here.

That's a shame, it was rammed on the times I've been (several years ago though) a few Vee's there inc mine & some dudes who aren't on here. The usual RS Clios & Megs, plus loads of old old French stuff (Alpine's, Renault 4's, old Citroens etc)

Clio 172 ph1
Yeah would say it was pretty busy when I went 2/3 years ago - so be a shame if its not that busy. But if you guys aren't busy Monday night least there will be 3 clios there (y) And I hope they still sell food or I will be upset!

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
People being dicks/racing, burnouts etc is just part of Ace Culture and a reason why the bigger events are so huge. I remember going to a large one earlier in the year and two M4's were doing huge burnouts next to each other and then hit each other 🤣