ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Acoustic valve blanking plug

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys,
Quick question. My car has the acoustic valve removed and the inlet has a pipe bent and clipped over to prevent a vac leak. However is there a neater solution to blanking this off? Thinking some kind of rubber plug? It’s not life and death, just annoys me when I look under the bonnet. So before I start measuring and looking for my own neater solution does anyone know something that works?

This is what I currently have:
90BE82CA-1630-4B49-9700-5A3FDB598EC2.png

Cheers

Russ

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I cut the original black rubber hose short and screwed an M5 stainless flanged bolt into it

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Can you make it to C&M on saturday? I'll bring one haha

Mate I’m actually gutted! I’m off to Scotland first thing tomorrow with the lads on the bikes! Basically the only weekend this year I have managed to get away with my bike and it’s the day you chaps are going to C&M 😫 Cars ready to go as well. Hoping to get to some form of drive out this year!

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Mate I’m actually gutted! I’m off to Scotland first thing tomorrow with the lads on the bikes! Basically the only weekend this year I have managed to get away with my bike and it’s the day you chaps are going to C&M 😫 Cars ready to go as well. Hoping to get to some form of drive out this year!

Drop me a PM with your address, I’ll put one in the post to you.