ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AD08R Kwik fit - Cheap!

Hi guys, Just picked up 4x AD08R From Kwik fit and was quoted £57 a corner without fitting and balancing. Just been to Collect and he mentioned there is also a 25% off if you purchase 2 or more Yokohama tyres! Worked out £42.75 or £171 for all 4, 195/50/15. Bargain I Thought!

Attachments

DSee

ClioSport Club Member
  A5 Coupe & Clio182
Hold up. Where?? All kwik fits?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

DSee

ClioSport Club Member
  A5 Coupe & Clio182
Some temporary deal?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

When you put them into your basket on the website it says they are £60.99 a tyre (was quoted £57 over the phone at local Kwik fit), Wheel Balancing £6.75 x4 £27 and 4x Valves at £4.75/£19.

I just had the tyres to go as will be fitting in the future at a friends garage.

When you put them into your basket on the website it says they are £60.99 a tyre (was quoted £57 over the phone at local Kwik fit), Wheel Balancing £6.75 x4 £27 and 4x Valves at £4.75/£19.

I just had the tyres to go as will be fitting in the future at a friends garage.

So around £11 a tyre fitted, And im not sure if your 25% discount is instore only?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 230 & Ep3
This today only? When I asked about getting tyres on their own they said no. Just had Kwik fit fit me a set last month.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Lad I spoke to at one local branch said he could only get three and they are flying out.

bill

ClioSport Club Member
  R53
£161.99 a corner on mine ffs! Drop down to £148.99 when added to basket, f**k that.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  www.trackclio.co.uk
I had these on a set of my track wheels but paid just over £200 I think, was still the cheapest around for whatever reason.