ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Added some colour.....

172 exclusive no 172
Its been a while since i have been on here. so i thought so i thought i would update with some pictures:) :p

color coded the side strips, added some yellow details, color coded engine bay cover, added front fabia splitter, added yellow tint to fog lights, and gave the car a really good polish.

IMG_0803.gif

IMG_0802.gif

IMG_0805.gif

2frontleft.gif

4rearleft.gif

IMG_0762.gif

16v and 2.0l now visable

IMG_0820.gif

frontfogs.gif

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Not a fan of the yellow pal personally. Looks to ruin a crackin' example. Just my opinion ...

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
This might be a wild suggestion and it'll probably be shot down but, yellow Oz F1's? Just putting that out there.

I properly love scarab green paint.

172 exclusive no 172
Thanks for all the comment,

As for keeping standard, I have only done easily removable parts so far., so alll iwould have to do is buy some badges and we are back to standard..

yeap i was looking at yellow wheels.... Seems to be right for the green and fog lights

As for the badges, i would have to get a paint job on the boot as the Renault Badge has 3 holes behind it and i think with the paint to get a good match would have to do the full Boot...

I was wondering what the BBS Rims would look like yellow...

(Liking the Grandad lol)

Last edited:
  BG 182
Love your Exclusive mate! Loving the coloured coded engine bay! Did mine the other week and makes so much difference!

Yellow looks good personally. Also considered doing yellow fogs on mine but still undecided.