ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adding CD changer problems PLS help

Ive added a cd changer to my clio Ive had to rejoin the cable together so that maybe the problem.

But I cannot get the cd chager to work Ive unplugged the power from the cd player and reinputted the code a few times with the cd changer plugged in but ever time I power the CD player up I cannot access the cd changer disks.

Can someone please help. The CD changer does make load of noise though every time the CD player is turned on as if it readingevery disk but that it it wont seem to play the songs do I need a new cable or what the cd changer used to work apparently according to the previous owner in his 172

Its a 2002 model with a cd player and a MK 2 CD changer BTW.

Thanks for any help Ive read all the old threads but none of them seem to have the answer.

EDD

1st option would be to change the cable... 2nd is to shout/scream at it .. 3rd would be to make sure that the autochanger is acutlaly working (ie power getting to it and that its acutally trying to pick up the disc.

Thanks for the advice. Ive done the second already before getting told of for saying "blooming" as thats a swear work according to my dad. Felt like mentioning it to him later when he lost it trying to fit some wardrobes.

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 08 February 2004

Thanks for the advice. Ive done the second already before getting told of for saying "blooming" as thats a swear work according to my dad. Felt like mentioning it to him later when he lost it trying to fit some wardrobes.

believe me mate..getting cockey with the parents dont help in any matters of opinion.. :p lol