ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

adjusting coilovers

Clio MK 4
Wondering if some one could clear something up for me.

I'm going to be buying a set of collies thinking of the fk konigsports. Well anyway i know they adjustable but are they adjustable hieght wise front and rear???

Because when i had my corsa i bought some cheap fk collies and i was really pissed off when received it as i could only adjust the front! And the back came with 40mm springs only. so i had to sell them and buy 60mm ones.

are all collies like this? cause if you look at the pic for these i know the left one is adjustable but what about the bit to the right next to the spring?

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?id=129307

sorry to sound thick. dont want to spend 600 odd quid to find i can only have the rear 40mm

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
looking at that pic only the front is adjustable, someone will corect me if im wrong tho :)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
they are rear ajustable too, the metal bit at the bottom of the rears has the ajusters on

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
they are rear ajustable too, the metal bit at the bottom of the rears has the ajusters on

there ya go, my bad :eek:

is it just a threaded piece like on the front then taylor? every days a school day (i should stick to mk1's lol)