ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adjusting Xenon Headlights

mk2 172
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how to adjust the height of the headlight beam on xenon headlights?

Help would be much appreciated, Cheers.

R35 GTR
I have to do mine soon, i think there are some adjusting screws to do vertical behind the light and i also believe that the horizontal ones are further down and more inaccessible.

I should sort mine one of the nights really, i have about 10 metres vision at night.

mk2 172
I've had a look at the light unit myself and there are some white topped plastic screws (with an allen key head). i wonder if they have anything to do with it?? I also have about 10m distance too - i'm blaming the t**t who pulled out in front of me resulting in my car headlights, bumper and bonnet having to be replaced!!

R35 GTR
oops, bugger.:S As for the white screw things, i would guess they were the ones, but not done this job yet, so cant say for sure.